Wednesday 31 August 2011

A Dead Girls Guide

Hey, everyone. I've had a little too much time on my hands lately. Theres not much you can do in Bon Temps, as usual. And, I made a little something. A girls guide. Um, well, a dead girls guide to pass as a human. Sometimes you don't wanna be looked at that way, ya know? Like your physco, or your about to eat a handful of babys. So if you wanna get away from yourself for an evening, or your trying to put together a killer Halloween costume, heres some tips from yours truly -- Jessica.

Step 1: Skin. I've always been fair, but this is like a whole new kind of pale. Solution? Spray tanner. My friend Christina swears by the Banana Boat brand, but I think any will work. It will sting your eyes, so what I like to do is put a little on my hands.

Step 2: Eyeliner. This parts really important, because the red part is a dead giveaway. (No pun intended).

Step 3: Nails. The red cuticale gives you away. But paint your nails red, and walla! You cant see it!
Step 4: And then there are fangs... File those friggers down. They'll grow back in a couple of hours. It gets all powdery & white, so keep a broom, or vacume.

So thats my guide. Hope it helped.

- BabyVamp

No comments:

Post a Comment